Our goal is to simplify design for everyone, from makers to designers. Makers want to make, and designers want to create.
Instead of focusing on the fun, creative aspect, designers are often saddled with menial customizations like changing copy, tweaking colors, or worse. Makers must slow down to squeeze through this design bottleneck.
Help us. If you're interested in consulting for a few hours each month, email info at panabee dot com with your hourly rate and minimum (i.e., minimum hours per month). If you're a designer, please include your portfolio and Dribbble. If you're a developer, please share your StackOverflow profile. Please also state what tasks interest you.
Instead of resizing images or creating bakground patterns ourselves, we want to assign design tasks to you. Instead of parsing StackOverflow answers, we want to ask you questions and get answers back like with Alexa.
Below are examples of research and tasks we much prefer outsourcing to experts.
- Create cool textures and patterns for backgrounds.
- Create templates for App Store screenshots, Facebook ads, app icons, app backgrounds, digital flyers, and more.
- Create themed graphics like ones for Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, and Christmas.
- Help polish the Hotpot UI.
- Make the text on the Hotpot home page more legible.
Frontend (HTML/CSS/JS) Jobs
- What is the cost/benefit of using CSS grids vs. flexbox?
- How do you create a Pinterest-like layout?
- What's the best way to dynamically load Google fonts?
- How do you test browser support for grids and other CSS features?
- How would you implement a caret for inline text editing?
- What's the best way to vertically center text in divs or grid cells?
- How do you create a CSS grid with a dynamic number of cells so rows and columns are separated with equal space, and the grid width matches its parent's?
- What’s the best way to handle 500 errors?
- What’s the best way to upgrade from Rails 3.2.12 to Rails 5?
- What's the best way to render bunch of partials?
P.S. If you work at Google, could you help us secure the hotpot.com domain?